Human Capital Management Services
The Positive Employer/Employee Relation (PEER) group is a hybrid organization established in 2007. We combine the social logic of a nonprofit with the commercial philosophy of a for-profit firm.
We have over 50 years of experience and have executed several strategies to enhance the workflow, business structure, and operations.
Our Vision is to be a best practice workforce development business partner establishing the Positive Employer / Employee Relations (PEER) Group as a preeminent workforce development resource.
In pursuing this vision, our most important values, which guide our priorities and behaviors, are:
- We provide outstanding, timely and responsive, customer service to our customers.
- We provide solutions, not simply training.
- We provide mutual support fostering a rewarding and energetic work environment.
- We take pride in knowing our job, following procedures, and ensuring our processes maximize our customer service priority.
- We give 100% effort while maintaining job-family-personal balance.
The Mission of The Positive Employer / Employee Relations (PEER) Group is to meet the workforce development needs of employers in our market area through customized training and development programs, consulting, and a variety of other services that support the demands of employer and individual development.
We specialize in a variety of organizational processes.
Strategic Business Partnerships
We have established strong, professional business partnerships with providers who complement our business model.
Our partners bring in their industry expertise, which helps us to develop effective strategies.
We incorporate advanced developmental tools, systems, and processes to enhance our abilities to meet the requirements of our clients.